Nội dung bài viết
Nguyên liệu nấu món Grilled pork skewers with Vietnamese style
– Apple juice (2 fruits)
– 4 egg yolks
– Garlic, chili, lemongrass, minced red onion
– Unroasted sesame (sesame)
Cách làm món Grilled pork skewers with Vietnamese style
Grilled pork skewers is a delicious, simple and easy dish to make. Can be eaten as a snack, served with vermicelli or rice.
How to make grilled pork skewers
– Thinly sliced pork. Put apple juice in and soak for 15 minutes (buy 1-2 apples to get juice). After 15 minutes of marinating, keep the apple juice in the bowl. Apple juice soaked it directly infiltrates slowly into the core of the bones, ribs, helping when you bake, it will be cooked evenly from the inside out, not having the case of burning outside but the inside being cooked.
– Then, add egg yolks (1 kg corresponds to 4 yolks). Continue to add minced onion, garlic, and lemongrass, squeeze the meat evenly.
– Add: minced garlic onion, chili, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar.
– Add unroasted sesame (sesame). Mix. Finally, add a layer of cooking oil to the marinated meat mixture so that it covers the surface of the ribs.
– Marinate for about 2 hours outside, without lid; If you want to leave it overnight or for more than 5 hours, close the lid and refrigerate.
After marinating, use skewers to skewer each piece of meat just enough to eat, then put it on charcoal to grill.
Có thể bạn quan tâm